Thursday, January 8, 2009

Orovo Detox - Day 1

Background - So, I have been needing to loose weight. I thought...I will just exercise and eat healthly. That wasn't going very well. So as a New Years resolution, (cliche`, I know) I decided to try some new "diet" pills AND eat healthy AND exercise.
So I looked online for reviews as to what is the best to get. I founds a lot of ads, which is totally annoying. I wanted to find real people telling me their experiences.

Orovo Detox is what I finally decided on, even though this was the one pill that was the hardest to find details about. However, this pill is based on the "Super Foods", which my mom read the book and swears by them....or at least when she did swear by them her skin was better, she lost weight and her cholestorol went down. So anyways, I have decided to start a blog to tell people my results and experience while I am doing this.

Let me start by telling you that I am an avid coffee drinker and am rarely affected by caffine. On top of that I have used caffine pills and many diet pills in the past. In college I took Dexatrim Max, and exercised like crazy and ate very very healthy (so healthly I was practicaly starving) and lost like 25 lbs. I fluctuated up and back down for the past 3 years. At my smallest (after a bad break up) I was in a size 6...which coming from being a size 14 at one point....was amazing for me. All that being said...here it goes.

DAY 1

Currently at this point I am on my second dose for the day. You are supposed to take 4 pills, 30 mins before breakfast and then 4 pills, 30 mins before lunch.

I am experiencing a spike of energy. At one point while typing...my fingers were moving so fast i forgot what I was writing. Only a tiny bit jittery. Not as bad as what I have experienced with some pills. However, there is a bit of weird feeling...it's hard to explain...but definitely a jolt of energy. On top of this, I haven't actually eaten today, I am about to go to lunch though. I have had 36 ounces of water so far ( I didn't measure, the bottles are 12oz each and I have had three).

The only thing I am worried about is sleeping tonight. The reviews I have read said that they had trouble sleeping at night. We'll see.

No comments: